New Aqueon Lighting Fixtures Just Arrived -- PLEASE HELP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AmateurAquarist

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just unboxed my 3 new Aqueon aquarium LED bar LED lights (1ea - ColorMax, BeautyMax, White/Day) all 30'', for my 40g Top-Fin brand bow front...and none came with wall-plugs or cords/adapters to work (just the light bar).

How can I get them to turn on and plugin?

It seems (now that I have them) the lights are purpose-intended specifically for Aqueon aquarium hood-lids; but since that wasn't made clear on Amazon.com or Petco.com (where I purchased all 3) I was planning on using aquarium-safe glue to adhere suction-cup snap holders onto the lid and simply zip-tie the 3 cords together (easy-peasy DIY project, or so I thought).

My heavily planted live-bearer + fiddler/red-claw aquarium has been without light since I dropped the factory Top-Fin fixture last week - oops!

Thanks so much for help/insight, I really want to combine these 3 distinct color-arrayed lights, and am sure a solution exists, simply need the rights cords/plugs to support the male end and ~15 watts each!

Back
Top Bottom