new betta:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishdud

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Found him at PETCO and had to have him:p he's kept in my ten gallon planted tank.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110804_113015.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110804_113015.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 152
alLexX said:
thats pricey,but woth it:)

That's what I thought at first but I love his colors and didn't worry about the price haha and his personality is awesome. He likes to show off:p

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110804_115007.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110804_115007.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 129
mr.waffles1842 said:
:eek::eek::eek: the ones at my local betta place are nothng compared to that. my petco has no bettas cuz they dont want to sell them in such small containers. maybe i should come to your petco lol...

My PETCO has awesome color bettas from orange to purple. And one pink mixed with white.

Here my other one. This ones in my 36 gallon bowfront. I can't get a good pic of him, he won't stay still:p he's black and blue and red

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110804_120625.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110804_120625.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 109
Wow! I love the halfmoon! I've never been able to find those kinds where I live! You're so lucky!

Thank you:) I love em both, both are amazing fish and wish I they could be kept together.

If you are lucky you can occasionally find nice ones and yours is absolutely gorgeous... I love the clear fins and how they look blue at times...

Not trying to hijack your thread but I thought I would share mine with you...

Actually speaking about clear fins my bettas tips are turning clear. Normal?

both your bettas look great! what fish do you keep with them, I can't make out the other fish in the picture...

Sterling70 said:
both your bettas look great! what fish do you keep with them, I can't make out the other fish in the picture...

My white one is kept with just three black neon tetras while my black one is kept with three neon tetras, a golden ram, a balloon ram, two red minor tetra, three glow light tetra and a golden Chinese algae eater. Oh and some pink tetra. I can't remember the name.

Back
Top Bottom