New finnex planted plus !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice man! Get right back on the horse! Or whatever that expression is...

I'm not sure why you'd need to drill a hole but my expertise is nonexistent as far as tools go. :lol:

Nice man! Get right back on the horse! Or whatever that expression is...

I'm not sure why you'd need to drill a hole but my expertise is nonexistent as far as tools go. :lol:

Oh sorry, directly on the other side of the wall is the co2 tank, i only have an extra 5 ft of tubing;)

Your a fool brookster! A likeable fool but still a fool lol

Nahhh.. there's nothing else I really want to see grow out. I also want to put the planted plus to the test..

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Whenever you quote me brookster it doesnt show what you replied with

Your a fool brookster! A likeable fool but still a fool lol

I'd like to take a moment to point out Sk3lly's mockery of us all. Almost everyone seems to hate DHG. Most people hate it because it won't grow for them, but Sk3lly hates it because it grows TOO well.

Whenever you quote me brookster it doesnt show what you replied with

It's in the gray box on mine?? My phone knows your just going to mock my response anyways so it's looking out for my feelings, it knows how sensitive I am about my tanks heh.. i said something to the effect of.."I want a Dhg carpet gosh darnit!"

I'll prob miss my dhg once its gone when i do my new build lol

Your rams certainly will! I just want my rams to be as happy as yours haha, all bopping through the grass picking off shrimp.. it's like a rams eden.. I want a ram eden!!!!

Your rams certainly will! I just want my rams to be as happy as yours haha, all bopping through the grass picking off shrimp.. it's like a rams eden.. I want a ram eden!!!!

Shrimp numbers are low at the moment though. Ive upped feeding to try allow the shrimp numbers to recover

Shrimp numbers are low at the moment though. Ive upped feeding to try allow the shrimp numbers to recover

They picked em all off? Mine have done the same..wiped out a whole colony of rcs..and a few amanos too..little pigs they are..

But they look so cool it's ok.. does your male have white dots in a linear pattern on the red section of his face?

Nope, man they're plump haha

You calling my main man fat? Lol

Nahh, just shapely is all, healthy mainly! They spawning still?

Hey not to hijack but I've been thinking about this and since yall are on the subject...

Do you like rams or apistos more? I need a centerpiece for my 20 gallon.

Totally on current topic! I like them both alot, unless you can get your hands on some top notch rams I'd say apistos because they will probably live longer than crap bred rams..

Back
Top Bottom