New Fish Day For 55g!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phoenixkiller said:
Pretty sure you can get some more Rummies. You may even have room to spare. But if I were you, I'd get a second opinion on it.

I'd like a few more. I just don't think I'll be able to find them. After seeing how much the neons slowed down after adding more I know the Rummies would be happy if they had friends. I did notice they were hanging out with the neons. Maybe because the gold neons look whitish... I don't know though.

I'd like a few more. I just don't think I'll be able to find them. After seeing how much the neons slowed down after adding more I know the Rummies would be happy if they had friends. I did notice they were hanging out with the neons. Maybe because the gold neons look whitish... I don't know though.
It's just an if-you-can thing. The Rummies will be unhappy if they didn't have friends, but I don't think that they would DIE without more, like Ghost Catfish do.

So far so good on my new fish! No losses yet. I say 'yet' cause I don't want to jinx it.

Rummy update- they have really settled down since I added all the neons. They don't necessarily school with them, but I think the calmness of the neons have helped the Rummies calm down. They don't race back and forth along the back wall as much anymore. That makes me happy. :)

Back
Top Bottom