New fish tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wmthunder

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, I am very new to aquariums and I am wanting to purchase a 60-70 gallon tank. I want to have a really nice looking tank with maybe a decent amount of small fish with maybe one or two bigger fish. What type of fish would you reccommend? And what else will I need to get the tank up and running? Thanks!

First thing I'd suggest is go to the "Getting Started" section and reading the stickies. This should fill you in on how to properly cycle a tank.

Caleb

Caleb pointed you in the best direction to prepare you for what is needed to know
to start your tank correctly and smoothly ,

these sticky's are found in the SW getting started section and also the FW getting started section ,

this depends on what direction you want to go as you failed to mention what type of tank you wanted to start ,

It is always recommended to do all your research first so you are sure you understand what all is needed , and also giving you a chance to understand the proper cycling procedures ,

be sure to ask lots of questions so you can be sure you know everything needed to start your tank smoothly ,

Welcome to AA look forward to seeing your tank once its underway

Back
Top Bottom