New Keyholes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allivymar

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I got my butt over to the lfs and grabbed those cute lil keyholes today. Omg; they are ADORABLE! And teeny. I thought they are around 4 inches adult size. These guys have been in that lfs for months now, and are between and inch and an inch and a half; I don't think they are any bigger then they were when they arrived. Cute tho, and ravenous; they tore up the flake I gave em earlier. Here are their first pics *grin*:

Hrmm. Dunno where the pics are; it says I've loaded em. Weird!

Omigod, Alli! They're darling!! :D

I just love dwarf cichlids. Almost bought some Apistos about a month ago but I have nowhere to put them.

:D they are so cute.... love the photos.

I rescued my 2 when they were about that size and ended up having to get a bigger tank for them (had them in a 10 gall - moved to a 29 gall) they're now bout 3 inches and still absolute darlings :D

sue

*grins*

My angels are majestic beasts (erm, well, usually LOL), my rams beautiful scrappers, but these guys are adorable clowns. Atm they are busy playing tag, except they forget what they're doing halfway thru LOL and stop to wander around the tank.

I can't wait till their QT is over (I hope they survive; got em from the icky lfs) and they are in the planted 15g with the mated rams. I am picking up new plants on Weds, the rams are moving in later this week. Auuuggghhh! 2 weeks are not gonna go fast enough for me LOL

Keyholes are great, really nice looking fish. But, they arent exactly Dwarfs, personally I've seen 6-7" Keyholes, but luckily, they stay nice and peaceful, so either way, a great fish.

Back
Top Bottom