New tank transfer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmm....having trouble posting....
images

Z
Z
Z

I get it, thanks ! I think it needs a stronger pump, its almost set at wide open i think i have it at wide open right now

Yep its working now:) the knobwas inserted backwards! My bad :) now if i open it all the way it just starts a siphon pretty much

Got a true powder grey tang today at my lfs! Its only about 3 inches maybe 4! So excited as I hear they are hard to come by!

Update: my diamond watchmen goby has disappeared!!! I cannot find him anywhere! I fed the tank and nadda ! Check under the sandbed by looking under my sand and i couldnt find him there either! Any ideas?

They are very good burrowers too, check for even the smallest crevice and see if he may have a tunnel in there.

No cover, ill check on the ground when i get home from work

No cover, ill check on the ground when i get home from work

If you have a dog or cat then it would be a lost cause more then likely. Found my yorkie munching on dartfish jerky one day... Very dissapointing lol.

My cat is the assumption! Grr daisy boo bad kitty!

Have you checked your overflow box, a guy at my LFS said he found his clown in his after 3 months and had already replaced him. He had to move it to his other tank since three clowns is a bad idea. Anyway, check there if you haven't.

My watchmen goby fell victim to my overflow :( found him way dead, massive water change in order for tomorrow or wenesday

My watchmen goby fell victim to my overflow :( found him way dead, massive water change in order for tomorrow or wenesday

Bummer! I love my watchman. Sorry to hear of your lost, good luck with your water change

Yeah i know some of my corals arent fancy of the nitrate it created. Especially my xenia, looks like its imploding:s

Back
Top Bottom