New test kits: results

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ERRRG, i added too much ammonia again yesterday! (2 ppm :( ) But the results today were 1 ppm ammonia and 0.5 nitrite so i figure that if i had added the right amount all results would be 0 now! So i will check tomorrow and if the results are 0 i will add 1 ppm again just to make sure. If all goes well i see trip to the LFS on Sunday!

Well, im not sure it will actually go right... Im just trying to be optimistic, everyone tells me im too negative. :p LOL its probably true. Question, i just tested the ph and its at 6.0, should i do another water change tonight?

I was waiting till the filter sirculated the water but the results now are:
Ammonia: 0.5
Nitrite: 0.1
Ph 6.6
Now, i have a question If i bring the ammonia up to 1 tonight, and it is back down to 0 tomorrow does that count as checking it one last time like i was going to do before i tested my ph and did a huge water change, or should bring it up to 1 once more tomorrow? (just asking, I know im impatient :p LOL) It doesnt really matter though if i should try one more time, im just asking. :wink:

LOL! TOmorrow, im going to get three cherry barbs. I havnt decided which store yet though.... One has great deals, one has great plants, and the other has the widest selection and there all within 10 minutes! I have to get more plants tomorrow too!

Back
Top Bottom