New to me acrylic tank set up.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanRamirez57

Aquarium Advice Freak
This is how I have it scapegoat I'm not too sure if i like it or not yet. Anyone have any suggestions?

Attachments

• image-3210036706.jpg
    image-3210036706.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 223
Looks good. I'm not feeling that big rocking the far right though. But I like it

Looks pretty natural to me. Good job! For cleaning purposes I'm not sure if the rock on the right will be beneficial. Seems like it is leaning on the glass. Just food for thought.

Nice sump btw

That tank seems pretty big!?!?!? It looks cool but kinda tough to tell with the blue light. Looks pretty sparse in that pic. Add More Corals and FIsh!!!

Here are more pictures

Attachments

• image-2297606759.jpg
    image-2297606759.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 152
  • image-2146516908.jpg
    image-2146516908.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 147
Ok so correct me if I'm wrong but as far as the water goes i cant just dechlorinate my tap and add salt i need a ro di system? I need all the info you have on this please

Thank you. I'm not to sure I like the set up any suggestions?

For me it's seems a bit crowded. Height wise I mean. I like the idea of pinnacles, spires, towers, etc. Leave some room for the fish man, the fish...
Some beautiful corals in there though. Maybe just move the rocks around and create a V-shape, of negative, space in the middle.

Like Miagi said, "Close eye, see picture. Open eye, make like picture..."

Ok so correct me if I'm wrong but as far as the water goes i cant just dechlorinate my tap and add salt i need a ro di system? I need all the info you have on this please

with a tank that size I think a RO/DI system would be best for you and hook it up to an auto top off. Less work for you that way. I get the RO from the lfs cause I've got a pretty small tank and don't use very much of it. I've seen a thread in the forum about those set-ups but haven't read very much cause I don't need one yet. Try searching "RO/DI" you'll find it.

Huma Huma, my father in law has eye's like your dog.

Get fancy lookin ply wood or something to cover this. Wood boards

What ate the purple parts? It looks good i want some in mine!

If these are what you mean they are toadstool leather.

Attachments

• image-1308420269.jpg
    image-1308420269.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 63
I don't know what this is. Anyone know?

Attachments

• image-3544403363.jpg
    image-3544403363.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 69
  • image-2183242913.jpg
    image-2183242913.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 66
Looks almost like grape or pearl coral to me(same group as bubble coral)but then i could be wrong... :)

Back
Top Bottom