New to the Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shadowraven

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi,

I'm Shadowraven and while I'm new to the forum, but not new to fish keeping. I've been keeping fish off & on for 35+ years. Right now I only have 1 10-gal with some Corydoras and Danios, but I'm preparing to get my 55-gal up and running.

Most everything I'm using for it will be DIY builds. Already have the filter mostly built and will post the build process here. I'm still making the background and aquascape, I just need to get some concrete to complete that. I also still need to complete the stand. I've got the frame done, now I just need the panels.

I prefer to DIY as much as I can for the aquarium. I have several projects to share if anyone is interested.

I still haven't decided on live or artificial plants yet. I've not had too much luck with live plants in the past, but I've learned a few things since those, ahem, disasters.

I'm also in the process of building an aquarium information site, which has helped to increase my knowledge base.

Been lurking here for a bit, along with some other sites, but I decided to join this one. Looks like a good group of people here!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you folks. Talk to you soon!

Back
Top Bottom