New to the Pond!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AndrewH

Aquarium Advice Activist
I've been in the Fresh Water game for a little while now I have 3 tanks I care of now. A 29 gallon, a 10 gallon, and my GF's 2.5 gallon. Anyways on to the point. My GF has just recently moved into a new house that has a 2,000 gallon pond (Estimated Guess). From what I see the pond contains a lot of Gold Fish and some other brown type of fish (Not Catfish) I'll update with pics next time I'm over there.

The pond needs a lot of work. It's covered in leaves, algae, and some sunken decorations. The people that lived in the house didn't really take care of it apparently.. because they weren't into fish. The pond has been set up for about 2 years and the lady never fed or filtered the pond. I on the other hand am really excited about it. I'm sure I'll be posting a lot over in this section so be prepared with questions!:D

Cool, we can be newbies together Lol! =D

Yeah....I am trying to figure the whole pond thing out and decide if it is feasible in the spot I want to put it in...I still need to post some pictures. We almost have the same set up, aquarium wise...lol. I have two 10g and then decided to upgrade in size and went for a 29g (and two 5g around the house for two male bettas)...and then of course my fire bellied toads are in a 10g and so are our two hermit crabs. MTS is a terrible affliction! LOL!

I feel as if no matter how many tanks I could have it would never be enough. With that said I'm off to buy Seaworld!

But for real, a friend of mine's Betta had fry so... Incoming Betta tank ><

Back
Top Bottom