newbee!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shellyx

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just wanted to say hi as I'm new here. Been keeping tropical fish for a year now, just wanted to join for good advice to keep my fish happy & healthy.

There will always be something to learn, even after keeping fish for several years. Have fun and ask lots of questions when you can't find your answers on google :)

newbee

Thanks for the welcome:) I'm sure I,ll have a lot to ask never a dull moment in my tank! Recently had to rescue my bulldog plec out of my Apple snails shell! Wasn't a good experience but he's doing fine.

Welcome to AA. Glad your aboard.

hello,MzE ! (a newbiess)

Hi, MzE here, NYC.....GO HARLEM!! 20 gallons long. No fish. Clean running filter. Lots of good green alge! Got 6snails two weeks ago....need i say more?...lol. Just got a "horse face" alge eater and today bought two chinese alge eaters and a beautiful cheeta printed 1 1/2in pleco. I was avoiding fish untill tank is cleaned up. BUT I WAS WONDERING, hoe long before Pleco will grow bigger? (She's) pretty active, enjoying her food supply. Thanks.......PICS COMING...

Back
Top Bottom