Newbie at aquascaping, new tank... Help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brandi17201 said:
Ok so here I have cut them and moved them to the corner....its cloudy because I stirred things up and bit and changed some of my water while I was in there...I have a liquid plant fertilizer...how often can I add that to the tank?

Looks good what kinda fert is it

Here is the fert I have

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110609_084857.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110609_084857.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 97
Ok will do, it says on the bottle one capfull but does not explain how often and I tried researching it and found nothing

brandi17201 said:
Ok will do, it says on the bottle one capfull but does not explain how often and I tried researching it and found nothing

Yeah how it works with mine is one cap full does 55g I do it with freah water it does better I think

Ok thanks....I am loving learning about all the plants and the do's and dont's...do you know if buying plants on ebay is a good idea?

brandi17201 said:
Ok thanks....I am loving learning about all the plants and the do's and dont's...do you know if buying plants on ebay is a good idea?

Go to aquabid.com

Thanks I registered to that site. Seems like a nice site but I can't find any grass for the bottom of my tank anywhere

Well all of a sudden my tiger barb has discoloration on its stripes...almost a green blue color...any idea what's up?

Someone told me its because alot of the gravel got stirred up....so I changed half of the water and added dechlorinator

I lost my test chart to see what my levels are so I have been trying to find a good chart online to go by...looks like my ph is between 6.5-7.00

Well my tank is looking so much better now...I picked out some plants today to put in my tank. I just have to order them and place them...stay tuned...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110611_003108.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110611_003108.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 109
Thanks...and good luck I hope you don't have the algae problems I did at the beginning...I bought a plant and turns out it was not supposed to be aquatic and caused me to have lots of algae...

Back
Top Bottom