Newbie-looking to get a saltwater aquarium in NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mikezanga

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi All....looking to purchase a 110-200 gallon saltwater aquarium complete kit. I am located in Long Island(Nassau county) NY. Looking for advice on good dealers to work with on this. Thank you in advance.
Mike

In Suffolk county there's aqua hut in pt. Jefferson on rt. 112 large LFS . Also a smaller LFS called Suffolk aquarium on Lincoln ave in Holbrook. also I do well buying my live fish at pet co. In Patchogue - I just check the stock over real good for ich. As for Nassau the is a large aquarium store ion rt 27 in either copiague or Freeport or maybe massage qua. I hope this helps!

I go to pets warehouse in copaigue and there's another one on glen cove road by Roosevelt field mall.....also on merrick you can try mutts and butts also ....I think you'll save more money buying a tank of Craigslist and so forth IMO sometimes these dealers get crazy with prices ....another place I go in queens is fish town USA which is by far the best fish store in NYC about twenty min from me in east meadow

Aqua hut is on Rte 25 in coram ...home depot shopping center. Nice fish and prices. New stock arrives on Mondays.

As for equipment...check Craigslist.

Back
Top Bottom