Newbie :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Noob824

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey Everyone, i'm new here and not experienced at all. I'm 22 and setting up my first tank which is only a 10 Gallon. I'm going to fill it today and put the water conditioner in, however I have no idea what to stock it with, going into this I figured it would be a piece of cake but the options are kind of overwhelming not to mention I have to figure out what's compatible with what ahhh. Well i'm glad I joined i'm sure you all have great insight to share with a newbie like me :)

Hey Everyone, i'm new here and not experienced at all. I'm 22 and setting up my first tank which is only a 10 Gallon. I'm going to fill it today and put the water conditioner in, however I have no idea what to stock it with, going into this I figured it would be a piece of cake but the options are kind of overwhelming not to mention I have to figure out what's compatible with what ahhh. Well i'm glad I joined i'm sure you all have great insight to share with a newbie like me :)

Welcome! Will this tank be FW or SW?

I am going to try freshwater for now maybe do saltwater when I get my own house :)

Back
Top Bottom