Nigel's Forest scape 128L

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I heard classic nature style with big leaved plants is in favour this year! Diorama will be around but less my guess!

Thanks guys!

Ever enter this one
Open until Sept. 15, 2018
https://enter.aquatic-gardeners.org/

Yes both my forest scapes are already entered at AGA. In a month I will get the results from IIAC and CIPS. Also two big contests that are competitors of IAPLC. And beside all this contests (I live in Europe) I will also enter EAPLC. But this will take a bit longer before it's open for entries.

Thanks for the heads up :)

Oh by the way, my daughter couldn't believe that was a picture of a fish tank. She thought it was a terrarium of a miniature forest scape (as I mentioned the title of it). Then when she looked closer, not from across the room, she said, "those are fish - that's a fish tank?!"

Oh by the way, my daughter couldn't believe that was a picture of a fish tank. She thought it was a terrarium of a miniature forest scape (as I mentioned the title of it). Then when she looked closer, not from across the room, she said, "those are fish - that's a fish tank?!"

haha cool!! Thanks for letting me know

Awesome chance!! :D As I am ranked 1 of the Netherlands and in top 200 of CIAC 2018 I can go for free to the event! Flight and hotel all paid. Still can't believe it! Keep on scaping. china ciac cips by Nigel Aquascaping, on Flickr

What a nice amount of appreciation you are getting and a paid trip. Who would have thought you could travel by aquascaping! This is a really wonderful opportunity!

Short 1 minute video with all stages of the forest. Enjoy!

First time IIAC. I entered with two tanks and placed 78 with the 80cm and 292 with the 45P. Total entries of 533 from 45 countries. Have a nice weekend!

IIAC078-1 by Nigel Aquascaping, on Flickr

Back
Top Bottom