Non-Aquarium Hobbies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whoops! Missed the quote on angels about Sink's lady. Angels must be a girl thing. Mine was obsessed for the longest time

I can fulfill that order for 100$, lmao. How often can i say that.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah when we were picking out fish for her tank she saw an angelfish and melted. But to be fair, I'm in love with our angelfish too. He's quite a character. I want more of them almost as much as she does!

Well i have 150 true pinoy blue angels. Theyre onl 22 days old. But in 6 weeks id send ya a few for shipping. Pic is of parents.

Attachments

• 1429979680983.jpg
    1429979680983.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 48
Sorry to get off topic, but i love to spread good quality fosh to good people.

I can fulfill that order for 100$, lmao. How often can i say that.

Lucky for me (and unfortunate for you) my wife doesn't access these forums :D I had to talk her out of an order from discus Hans a few weeks ago. She had her debit card out ready to order. Just can't commit to discus right now albeit I want them equally as bad

Well we don't have a place to put them yet, lol. We were just looking at a 200 gallon tank but we wouldn't have a place to put it for at least a decade. Our largest is gonna be the 55 gallon we're getting as a wedding gift- we're moving the fish from her 29 into there and adding some botia kubotai and then going to get a pair of angelfish for the 29 to spawn.

Have babies of those too. Last pics are the turks parents.

Attachments

• 1429979916327.jpg
    1429979916327.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 1429979927901.jpg
    1429979927901.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 1429979969636.jpg
    1429979969636.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 1429979997884.jpg
    1429979997884.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 51
Dang those are pretty discus, I want some for my research tank lol

At this point I should be looking for mature breeding pairs considering how far back my research is at this point but I can't afford that.

Dang those are pretty discus, I want some for my research tank lol

Ive been mulling that over. Itll be a bit, but id like to send you the best of the best. Put my best foot forward so to say. Im waiting on my rafflessia's to breed. They are AA select show grade, with awards to match. If/when they give me babies id like to send some to you for only the cost of shipping for you aquaculture research. As your research could directly benefit me and my thirst for aquatic knowledge.

Ive been mulling that over. Itll be a bit, but id like to send you the best of the best. Put my best foot forward so to say. Im waiting on my rafflessia's to breed. They are AA select show grade, with awards to match. If/when they give me babies id like to send some to you for only the cost of shipping for you aquaculture research. As your research could directly benefit me and my thirst for aquatic knowledge.

Are you serious!? That would be absolutely fantastic, thank you so much! This project is an undergraduate thesis and only has a small budget, but I'm attempting to do professional-grade publishable research. It would mean so much to me, you have no idea!

Might be a while. Might not. Depends totally on them. Id send you some others but all but 3 are spoken for and ive got a guy coming to look at those around 2. Unfortunately, like always with discus, its a waiting game. Im glad to help, been thinking abt going to school for all this myself. Just dont think its possible being a single dad and all. Time and money, time and money.

Where should i post a thread so you guys can see the new tank setup im abt to work on for my 65gal tiger turk discus breeding pair. The best pet store in my area was having a 50% off sale for customer appreciation. I bought 300$ worth of stuff for 105$. Thought it would be fun to try an interactive build with you guys. Thats if anyones interested.

Might be a while. Might not. Depends totally on them. Id send you some others but all but 3 are spoken for and ive got a guy coming to look at those around 2. Unfortunately, like always with discus, its a waiting game. Im glad to help, been thinking abt going to school for all this myself. Just dont think its possible being a single dad and all. Time and money, time and money.

Well we've got at least a year and a half more of data collecting, maybe more. Discus are so poorly studied that there are all kinds of places we could take this project and the more fish the better. I'm incredibly grateful that you'd do that.

Ok ill give it a try. Ill post once i get the thread goin. Hope you guys join in.

Build thread is in new acquisition s on the general aqurium forums. Hope to see you there.

Gaming, music (I play trumpet and am planning on learning bass), and electronics (which is my major in college, I love building things) for me

Back
Top Bottom