Nu Nu and Gboy's 66 gallon Red Sea Max build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that once you move the shrimp into the rsm, it will stop. If you get to annoyed of him and want to get it out of your tank, check out fire shrimp, I love mine so much. He crawls on my fingers when I put my hand in the tank and picks at my fingers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres the list atm

2 occerellis clownfish
1 Orange stripe prawn goby
1 Fairy wrasse
1 chalk bass
1 midas blenny
1 One spot foxface
1 bicolor angelfish

However, i am interested in the Rainford's Goby, and the Saddleback puffer..how could we incorperate these?

We would have to get rid of shrimp for the puff. Do you think the pistol would stay alive in his den, protected by the goby?

No... They can be aggressive (puffer) and just "chew" ur goby. It'll leave round holes. I don't think ur shrimp will make it. Plus, no guarantee ur goby will host ur pistol... Mine hasn't.

Kio707 said:
No... They can be aggressive (puffer) and just "chew" ur goby. It'll leave round holes. I don't think ur shrimp will make it. Plus, no guarantee ur goby will host ur pistol... Mine hasn't.

Haha really? Thats weird, little round holes?! True..

Think we should do it?

How cool would this look in ur tank???

Attachments

• image-4153493135.jpg
    image-4153493135.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 105
Haha dude that hurts. I want a betta so bad... Will it eat corals? It eats inverts right??

Wow that is interesting! Well i might just have to start a thread on it ;) could it be in the same tank as the foxface? 2 large fish is kinda alot

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Wow that is interesting! Well i might just have to start a thread on it ;) could it be in the same tank as the foxface? 2 large fish is kinda alot

I gotta look that up.. Don't think so... 4-6" I think.

My bad, 8", but only requires a 50g. He'll stay hidden at 1st, but will come out later on. He needs rock to hide in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom