Nu Nu and Gboy's 66 gallon Red Sea Max build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kio707 said:
My bad, 8", but only requires a 50g. He'll stay hidden at 1st, but will come out later on. He needs rock to hide in...

Woupd it have ro be the fox OR the betta? If we added betta, wed definitly get rid of the angel from the list

Gboy66 said:
Woupd it have ro be the fox OR the betta? If we added betta, wed definitly get rid of the angel from the list

The betta is kinda a loner and not active. U could do both IMO.

Kio707 said:
The betta is kinda a loner and not active. U could do both IMO.

Boom. Added to the list;)

2 occerellis clownfish
1 Orange stripe prawn goby
1 Fairy wrasse
1 chalk bass
1 midas blenny
1 One spot foxface
1 Rainford's Goby
1 Marine Betta

Good?

Kio707 said:
Plus the gobies might fight...

That is a possibility. The rainfords is more of a swimmer, so he shouldnt really try to claim a cave..hopefully.

How much did your betta go for if you dont mind? How big was it?

Gboy66 said:
That is a possibility. The rainfords is more of a swimmer, so he shouldnt really try to claim a cave..hopefully.

How much did your betta go for if you dont mind? How big was it?

Got it from LA... 49.99 I think... About 2 1/2-3"

Thats not horrible! I think its like 50 at our lfs as well.... :D im tempted toget one. People on a differant forum think that 2 big fish i a bad idea.. :(

Kio707 said:
It doesn't move around alot... Idk , I think u will be ok..

I'd think so too man. Thanks alot kio! Man the betta is one of the coolest fish out there imo

True! And he has never eaten your inverts or small fish?? Im kinda worried about him eatin the clown, chalk bass, an shrimp..

Not sure about the fish but the shrimp will eventually be eaten. If you look on live aquaria it states to use live sw feeder shrimp to get it started on eating.

Aw :( ok then probably no marine betta.... Unless we rehome the shrimp? Not sure if that will happen tho.

Krocky12 said:
Or if you were to get a goby to let the shrimp know that creditors are coming

Yeah thats what i was thinking! And the goby could bring the food.

Are marine bettas able to eat small fish though? Like my 1.5" clown??

Betta has never came close to my shrimp. My fire and cleaner both sleep next to him. My fish are fine too... Have a very small clown, emp ang, and no issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom