Nu Nu and Gboy's 66 gallon Red Sea Max build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys chalk bass is in the tank! Wow he looks small in this thing...

He and the goby shared a cave for a few seconds until the goby kicked him out. They had a stare down for about 20 seconds and then they went their own ways. Hopefully the goby doesnt wanna attack charlie, because he could eat him if he really wanted to...

Okay people dont unsubcribe! Lol i will hve them to you by the end of today i promise!

We will probably tank the pics when we transfer all the fish and corals over to the new tank!

So, before i transfer, should i do a big waterchange with the water i have in the 30? So maybe take 10 gallons out of the 30 and do a big pwc with it in the 66? Would that help or no?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gboy66 said:
Awesome app, ill use that for pics.

So, before i transfer, should i do a big waterchange with the water i have in the 30? So maybe take 10 gallons out of the 30 and do a big pwc with it in the 66? Would that help or no?

Not if it has nitrates. Then you would just be adding them to the other tank.

Jlsardina said:
Not if it has nitrates. Then you would just be adding them to the other tank.

So should i first test the water in the 30, and if it has lower nitrates than in the 66 do the pwc? I might just transfer..easier:D

The off topic and chit chat posts in this thread have been removed. AA is not Facebook and the main forum is not a place for chit chat. Please use the Private Messaging system or the chat room if you would like to chat. Further off topic posting will result in thread closure. Thank you for understanding.

When we transfer the corals where do you think we should place them? They are mostly soft corals so i think the sand bed is where we will put most of them. Maybe we will put some on low rocks, but they have to be away from the gobys den because he is making mountains of sand everywhere! Haha

Not led, but a 6 bulb t5 over our last 4 bulb t5. I guess we will just keep them on the sand and see how they like it!

Ya they will be fine on the bed I have mine on the bed and I only have a 2 bulb and they are doing great. So when those pics coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom