Office space planted nano concept.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok. Once thei arrived I started with 0.3ml/day and it burned everything...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yes I am using Gluta used for cleaning, without the active portion.

Ok ive not heard of that form of glut.

Excel, co2 booster, metricide and omnicide ive heard of but not gluta

May want to disregard my comments on upping it until somebody with experience with your stuff chimes in

It is the equivalent of Metricide, just large scale.

10 days on 0.5ml of liquid carbon every day. Picture is from day 1 and now (not from 10 days ago and now).
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412782359.964541.jpg

That looks extremely good!! Nice work man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's pretty darn good. I thought you increased it more than .5ml? Or is that per gallon? Either way, looking good! I wish I can set that up at my day job desk! Home office yes, but still not the same. Keep the updates coming.

I went from 0.3ml/week to 0.5ml/day. I just started doing 1.0ml/day. Keep in mind this is a 3G tank, not the 7.7 Mr. Aqua Nano tube we discussed in the past.

1.5ml of liquid carbon every day.

Fully cycled now, growing well.

This is my current ammonia source.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414371847.279773.jpg

Nice fish and that pogostemon erectus is responding well to the light and glut. What are your thoughts on the e-Series and tank, having it this long now?

The e-series is fine, but just like a troubled Force user flirting with the dark side, I want more power! I might buy a second one to make sure the entire tank is like daylight.

The tank ended up being a really nice fit. Pump is silent, room for heater behind the scenes, all nice and neat.

Getting ready for a home project soon.

Yeah, we always want more, especially power. I'm amazed that the one isn't enough.. or is the force just seducing you? LOL. Thanks for the mini review of the tank. Looks like one of the best options for an in-office desktop kit.

For plant growth, it is enough. But the cube is not "daylight bright" entirely: or it is bright on the front with a darker background, or the other way around...

Yeah the spread isn't the greatest at shallow distance. You either have to create more distance or get supplemental lighting.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417392159.873947.jpg

Fluval desktop CO2 injected thanks to Brookster.

Back
Top Bottom