Office space planted nano concept.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A java moss tree would look really pretty along with some Marimo balls! To make a java moss tree you just take a think piece of drift wood as a trunk and then silicone thinner pieces to it to make branches and place java moss on it so it looks like foliage is on it!

NatureFish
????

Thank you for the tip. The tank is now going to its course, little algae here, little bacteria on the driftwood, little burns from liquid carbon there.

As soon as it recovers from "new tank syndrome" I will update the thread with pictures.

For the betta: white, red or blue?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

White! Get a rose tail like in my profile picture! They are kind of hard to find so you may want to just get whatever you can find but in white. If you get a white one it will look like a swimming angel in a beautiful aqua scape!

NatureFish
????

I don't have all three colors, I am olanning on using one of the fish I already have.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411541909.689054.jpg

Strongly considering this guy.

By the way, here is the tank:

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411541948.426448.jpg

Frogbits are developing reaaaalllly long floating roots. Not sure how I will handle it.

Looks good man!! Snippy snip snipp

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Do you still have my num er Brookster? Send me a text, I changed my phone and lost your contact. I want to discuss so e wood work with you, and I also have your red plants.

Thank you.

Not ready for fish yet...this is from 1 week ago
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411575098.877009.jpg

I guess the bacteria is not eating the ammonia:

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411575430.347597.jpg

Tank is looking good, Rafael. Glad to see the UG alive too. Wasn't sure how well everything was going to work with just glut. It's apparent it's working. How much do you dose daily?

Started with 0.1 every other day, now I do 0.5ml on Mondays and Thursdays.

I might have to increase it though, look at the tonality of the reds...ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411593373.711966.jpg

More glut! More glut!! No but seriously.. that's a lot of light, it can handle the breakdown. Let me know if you want some seeded media to bury the cycle.

Glut is a daily dosed thing. It breaks down when exposed to light so to get its benefits it should be dosed every day really

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

What type of glut are you using?

I dose 10ml of excel in a 20g every day. So 0.5ml per gallon per day.

It can be dosed higher though

I'll start with .5/day for a week and ramp it up as recommended. Thank you.

You may be working with something stronger than the average hobbyist, .5ml/gal of metricide or 1ml/gal of excel is about right after a gradual buildup.

You'll defo see an increase in growth. I know you have good lighting but watch for ferts supply if the plants really take off

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom