Official 75g mbuna build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who loves pics? Who who who? Well here is the rock set up

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140223_200708.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140223_200708.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 70
nice rocks bro!

Thanks but this is no longer an mbuna tank nor African. I went to 3 pet stores today and saw tons of oscars but one stood out from the rest and I brought him home. He is an albino tiger Oscar and ill post a pic soon as he is fully aclimated

Man that scape came out great. What's the type rock and lighting? I'd get rid of most of the rock now unfortunately. The oscars do not use them. And it'll allow more water in there due to the displacement. An Oscar in a 75 isn't too good of a long term thing tho

Man that scape came out great. What's the type rock and lighting? I'd get rid of most of the rock now unfortunately. The oscars do not use them. And it'll allow more water in there due to the displacement. An Oscar in a 75 isn't too good of a long term thing tho

A single Oscar in a 75 is perfect and the rock is granite and the light is just the stock full spectrum T8. The little guy is only 3" right now. I know he will grow fast. I use to have oscars

A single Oscar in a 75 is perfect and the rock is granite and the light is just the stock full spectrum T8. The little guy is only 3" right now. I know he will grow fast. I use to have oscars

Awesome. I had oscars early on years ago and learn rather quickly that you cannot have 3 I'm a 55!!ha. I like them as singles!

I like it! Oscars are sick! You getting more than one? What will you feed!

Nope just this fish, ill be feeding a mixture of omega one cichlid pellets, home bred fry and blood works and the occasional nightcrawlers and those worms like super worms but not super? I can't remember the name of them

Awesome. I had oscars early on years ago and learn rather quickly that you cannot have 3 I'm a 55!!ha. I like them as singles!

Yeah I do too haha I am gonna keep just this guy in the 75 unless he gets 15" then ill upgrade for sure

Well he is surely acclimated and a bit shy. I have the lights off and me is exploring his new territorys surely but very slowly and cautiously. I'll get some pics of him tomorrow since he doesn't wanna see the light right now

Back
Top Bottom