Official 75g mbuna build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cycling is not something I have too much advice on. I always have seeded and changed water whet couple days till things read ok

Cycling is not something I have too much advice on. I always have seeded and changed water whet couple days till things read ok

Same here so this is strange. I know how to cycle but they have never shown nitrites in the first 12 hours or even week when ammo was added

Well the water has cleared up quite a bit. Still cycling but I did seed it yesterday and so far I'm starting to see a little bit of nitrates.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140214_102844.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140214_102844.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 83
I use a inline hydor heater on my sa planted tank and love it bcos it's one not on view in the tank ( I hate looking at equipment in tanks) and two it works perfectly.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So here are todays readings on my infamous fishless cycle

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140220_223227.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140220_223227.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 71
Sick! I've been to busy with my own to check in.. I'm the worst.. Is that pool filter sand? Sorry if I ask repeats but that's a whole lotta bwck reading to get caught up man..

Sick! I've been to busy with my own to check in.. I'm the worst.. Is that pool filter sand? Sorry if I ask repeats but that's a whole lotta bwck reading to get caught up man..

Yes that's PFS looks whiter then normal thanks the the crappy flash on my phone camera. I have rocks now to but haven't updated the pic because the water is filthy and its a secret!!! Shhhh don't tell anyone

Back
Top Bottom