Official 75g mbuna build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes that's PFS looks whiter then normal thanks the the crappy flash on my phone camera. I have rocks now to but haven't updated the pic because the water is filthy and its a secret!!! Shhhh don't tell anyone
how did you wash it? I just did the bucket in the bath tub, took way to long.. Not too cloudy though..

bleached? Like with actual bleach?? Was I supposed to do that with mine?

It's all up to you. I did it because they have been siting outside in the guys yard for 3 1/2 years. You just have to rinse all the bleach off very well and I wouldn't do it with just any rock. These rocks are granite and aren't porous at all

Wait!!?! I think we got mixed up. Are you talking about the sand? I just washed it in buckets 10lbs at a time

Wait!!?! I think we got mixed up. Are you talking about the sand? I just washed it in buckets 10lbs at a time
ya, you tipped me there man, I started googling "bleach pool filter sand" haha so you bleached rocks??

Killing us w suspense jwh! Have a look tomorrow at my lighting thread in here I'd like a fine Texas fellas opinion!

Killing us w suspense jwh! Have a look tomorrow at my lighting thread in here I'd like a fine Texas fellas opinion!

I've been watchin your thread (stalking it) and am waiting for Sprint to find their data connection so I can watch the videos haha. Sprint sucks where I'm at

Ha! If you have YouTube u can check my channel. Just started last week! I think I have one at least! LO frickin L

Ha! If you have YouTube u can check my channel. Just started last week! I think I have one at least! LO frickin L

Haha I don't have a computer, I'm strickly a phone guy here. I tend to wanna fix a computer when I have one so I don't bother with em

Haha I don't have a computer, I'm strickly a phone guy here. I tend to wanna fix a computer when I have one so I don't bother with em

Ha I only use my phone for the YouTube and forum stuff. If u have the YouTube app u can see them all. Anyway I'm gonna pm u in a sec about your tank setup

Okay so I'm getting a few fish today but I have horrible water so on gonna do a 100% wc and add tetra safe start. Is that a decent idea?

Okay so I'm getting a few fish today but I have horrible water so on gonna do a 100% wc and add tetra safe start. Is that a decent idea?
safe start seems to be hit or miss.. Can you get seeded media? If you have to do the ss I'd double down..

Back
Top Bottom