Ok I swear last updated pics!! OCD!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
Last edited:
WOW... I only hope to have a tank as magnificent as this one day! I still have sparse plastic plants... Hah...
Fantastic job!

Are those real plants w chlids? That Wrks for u? Wat size is that thing.. awesome btw

joejeff said:
Are those real plants w chlids? That Wrks for u? Wat size is that thing.. awesome btw

75 gallon. 3 fake plants the rest are Anubias. I put then in the driftwood also. Real rocks, DW and Anubias. I just added a second air stone which I think just makes the tank.

I have my Africans situated in a 75 also. Wrkn now but I want to share also, not to jack ur thread... I have a couple. Pics on phone but I have redone scape since then. I will post one in a couple hrs... I do hate this night shift stuff... Where did u find those rocks I have limestone and compressed coral and lave rock making my rock scape. No plants. Want to learn how to clip my anubias I have in my planted tank to get one goin for dw to put in 75 African setup.

I found the stones on fosters and smith. There actually called Cichlid stones. You can pick which size you want or order a 15 pack. I did the 15 pack and few more large ones.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom