One down >_<

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
I come home from work today to find that my silver molly male dead in the tank I had him (which is separate from the 10 gallon with all my other fish btw). I removed my Dalmatian male and other male betta fish from the tank and put them in with my baby bachelor males. I don't know why Dez died or what he had nothing wrong with him and he was fine this morning and I just replaced the water maybe 3 days ago, dechlorinated it too... *sighs* well he was a good fish.. I guess I won't need to worry about too much testosterone now @___@ maybe I'll get a new one once I get my new tank and... have less other fish....a new male might do my line better anyways if they end up breeding again (not that I'm gonna keep any babies they have but just because if I keep some of the females or something.) I'm thinking the water might've gotten kinda too cold but my other molly's fine... it's just kinda strange to me...

1 am sorry for your loss. I hate unexplainable deaths, well I hate all deaths but the mysteries really bother me.

Yeah I don't get it! He was fine this morning and I came back and he's dead, and his lips are outward like he's kissing something and I see nothing physically wrong with him and my other fish are just dandy >_<

Not sure, but I got him about....4-5 months ago, and I'm assuming he was about a year already because that's when they're full grown....

But I got Slider at the same time (Which doens't say all that much) but he's fine, and so is my betta fish! @___@

I dont know what it is with my silver males and dying, the last 3 I've had died. First two committed suicide by jumping from the temporary tank I stuck them in (i didn't find out til it was too late) and now Dez dies randomly.... Men...lol

Back
Top Bottom