Ornaments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Seenboothy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey fish fans I'm buying ornaments this weekend any ideas on what's best for catfish

Iv got a big piece of driftwood in but my tanks 5 foot long need more than driftwood

Just get what you like then
I made pvc caves for my mbuna tank. Cut the bottom so it sits flat, then angled off the back so it goes flush with the sand. Siliconed river rocks to it. Looks like this

ForumRunner_20120713_103841.jpg

Its bigger than it looks. They've dug it out as usual.

Looks really cool, like to suggest pouring some sand over it to make it a little more real. Most rocks don't sit on top of sand, they are half buried in it. Just a thought, try playing with it.

Looks cool that think I'm gonna buy a raf helicopter huge one or maybe a destroyer few rocks and plants I'll post pics on here very soon

Steelhawke said:
Looks really cool, like to suggest pouring some sand over it to make it a little more real. Most rocks don't sit on top of sand, they are half buried in it. Just a thought, try playing with it.

That's how this one usually is my Africans tend to "rearrange ". I also have a base coat of sand under the rocks. I'm also not the best at detail. I'm like a 3 yr old with scissors.

Seenboothy said:
Looks cool that think I'm gonna buy a raf helicopter huge one or maybe a destroyer few rocks and plants I'll post pics on here very soon

Sounds cool! I like a "tough" looking tank. Should find like a B52 or something lol. I've never thought of using aircraft, my son would love that. Looking forward to pics!

I have some driftwood that would be pretty Awesome in your 5ft tank. Go check it out on my post. You won't be disappointed and I also take request so you want a certain looking piece I will go find one like it.

I have bought a mesherdmidt aeroplane it fits great in the tank I'm at work at moment so will take done pics later it looks awesome just need a few plants around it to finish off now

Here are the pics of my plane I think it looks awesome

image-2476490709.jpg

Pic1

Attachments

• image-985368615.jpg
    image-985368615.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 146
Yeah I'm gonna sink it a little more If I can gonna see how my hybrid catfish settles in there first he's made it his home already

Thanks it came with the tank can u show me urs now I've shown u mine

Back
Top Bottom