Ornaments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My 55 Malawi. All decor is homemade minus the plants. I just added all those plants in hopes of saving some fry from my afras. I'm still tweaking plant placement, but so far I'm liking it. I'm sure next time you see a pic of my tank it'll be different once again lol . I found that driftwood on a hike, and its still bouyant so that's why the rock is there.

ForumRunner_20120717_094139.jpg

View attachment 107108

ForumRunner_20120717_094221.jpg

ForumRunner_20120717_094242.jpg

ForumRunner_20120717_094309.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120717_094341.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120717_094341.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 89
You have s cool tank I love the work uve put in us that an led lamp in the corner

I like to use a lot of different plants. you could make it look like the aircraft crashed in a jungle with some tall plants around them. lol Just an idea.

That plane is very neat. Nicely painted up, and will look great once buried up past the base. It would also look cool partially buried in a hill or mound surrounded by rocks.

I have always liked the half galleon sections at places like Petsmart and Foster Smith, the large ones. With plants and rocks around it, half buried in the substrate and angled correctly I think they would look awesome.

Thanks for your ideas guys really good feedback I'm going to play around a bit with it at weekend think I'm going to angle it forward a little more so nose end is in the gravel thdn I'm gong to get some grasses to go round it

Seenboothy said:
Thanks for your ideas guys really good feedback I'm going to play around a bit with it at weekend think I'm going to angle it forward a little more so nose end is in the gravel thdn I'm gong to get some grasses to go round it

Awesome ideas guys! I love this forum! Can't wait to see how it turns out boothy

Uhhh haha well your screen name kind of gave it away lol. Idk I just had a feeling , I know a couple people with the last name boothy so I just kind of assumed lol

It will grow to about 12 inch do minimum tank size would have to be about 30 g I think if you get one best to check that

Back
Top Bottom