Over production

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishkeeper88

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So every month I have about 15 pounds of plants that my tanks produce. I want to know what I can do with these and how I can do it.

I also have about 10 mature Peppered Cory Catfish (Corydoras paleatus) that spawn every water change. so I have about 4-5 generations and about 2-5 survivors a spawn...

What should I do about all this? If anything do people here want these reproductions for free? and how can I accomplish this?

I would love to have the fish!
To ship plants put them in wet paper towel and place in plastic bags then role in newspaper and put in a priority mail box. Usually people giving things away for free at least charge shipping. As for the fish, I've never shipped fish I live close to Chicago and I see you are in Illinois, are you close to Chicago? :)

Yeah, people will happily take plants off of your hands for free. As for the cory cats you could try to find a lfs and trade them in for credit or maybe even money. I have 2 LFS near me that I sell stuff to.

I'd be interested in plants and some fish pm me with prices if you decide to ship please :) (43402)

I'm willing to take some of your hand plants and Cory. (95973) pm for shipping

Back
Top Bottom