PCs/Lighting for Electronics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MattP725

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well this is a strange barter offer but I am in need of PC lighting... I was hoping to find 4x55 watt or 4x65watt in two 24" strips (meaning two per side) to fit my 48" canopy. I will also consider one 48" strip with four bulbs. Here is what I have to offer.
I work at a major electronics store and I get all items for almost cost. I get the biggest discounts on car audio stuff but have stereo/video, computers and equipment as well as cameras (still and video). I will consider a full trade for lesser equipment (certain digital cameras... cheap head units etc.). Anything higher we could work out a deal. I would even be willing to do a part cash basis for example... lets say you need something like certain DVD's... 5 for example. I will be willing to pay extra in addition to the items mentioned. BTW I forgot to mention we have many DVD's and CD's. I don't want to disclose what business this is because I could probably get in trouble but if it is electronic just ask. I know this is possibly the strangest barter ever but it is the best I have to offer.
BTW I will consider used items as well. PM me if interested. This would be great for someone that works at a LFS or something of that nature that gets these items for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom