Peacock eel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The peacock eel should clean up once I shot a bunch into the sand bed by mistake and my eel carefully dug every worm out and ate them. I target feed all my fish I feed live and frozen to. It takes me I while but I enjoy it.

Actuly, think the catfish got it!! Its mostly gone .!!!! Should i really feed these cubes twice a week?

I feed my eel 6 pellets everyday and a frozen blood worm cube once a week. You could probably feed him 2 times a week. I would feed more times though!

I don't clean them up, the eel and my other fish eat them. They are baby cichlid pellets. My LFS recommended them because that's what they feed there eels!

Ok well I have platys and gouramis and other community fish. They go after the pellets sometimes and so does my eel!

How many and what type of gouramis? And ya! Im assuming they like them if you put in 6!! And is your tank a 36?

Yeah my tank is 37 gallons and I have 4 dwarf gouramis. The pellets are tiny and my peacock eel eats plenty.

Good luck!! Going to sell off some fry to your lfs? Have a separate tank?

I feed my fish small amounts whenever I walk by the tanks. I just scoop out some brine shrimp from my brine shrimp tank and drop them in. Or grabs some blood or blackworms from the fridge. I feed them around 4 times a day every day in smaller amounts. It is what works best for me.

Hey can peacick eels take higher temps? My tank is at 86 for ich and hes actings sluggish

He might not like the higher temp. But you should not have put him in there if your tank has ich!

Back
Top Bottom