peppered cory cat question???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abrahamavelar

Aquarium Advice Addict
this question it might be the worst i have ever asked but do u need to vacuum the sand if u have pepper cory cats during every pwc or once a month or how should it be done:???????? i usually do a 50-80% pwc weekly either friday or saturday depending how busy my saturday is

Well I would say still vac it, because if they missed some food and it fouls they won't eat it and it'll effect params.

Im not too experienced but that's my two cents lol :)

Yes, you maybe can cut it down to once a month or once every two weeks. The Cory's won't get down in the gravel like a gravel vacuum will.

It may just be the movement that's scaring them, give them some time it they should Adjust

I've had my cories for years and they still scurry away when they see me,( but they will come out at feeding time,lol) I think their just skittish and that's their personality! :)

My peppered cory's are always interested in me when I walk up to the tank (maybe they figure I have food for them, lol). Although, once in a while, when the light turns on - its on a timer - I see them scurry and hide real quick.

They are also not afraid of my hand when its in the tank. Ive had to grab a plant that they were right next to and they barely moved when I was pulling it up. Very cool tankmates, IMO!

I had one that respected mo man or fish but he got trapped between a rock n the glass n died, but I went to the lfs n traded it for a live one

Back
Top Bottom