Petco Sale!!! 55g for $55

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TankMan

Aquarium Advice Freak
Okay I know this isn't freshwater but I couldn't fond another place to put it in. Petco is having a sale (provided you have a pals card) of $1 per gallon fish tank. A 55g for $55 and so on and so forth. Just so ya know ;)

TankMan said:
Okay I know this isn't freshwater but I couldn't fond another place to put it in. Petco is having a sale (provided you have a pals card) of $1 per gallon fish tank. A 55g for $55 and so on and so forth. Just so ya know ;)

Yep! The dollar per gallon sale started August 28 th

Well I'm about to go there and by a load of 10g's and two 29's and a 55 and call it a day. :p

I am about to give in and go buy another tank if everyone doesn't keep posting about the dollar/gallon sale! You guys aren't helping my MTS, I'm supposed to be downsizing!

TheCrazyFishLady said:
I am about to give in and go buy another tank if everyone doesn't keep posting about the dollar/gallon sale! You guys aren't helping my MTS, I'm supposed to be downsizing!

Lol I'm sorry! You don't have to click on the threads. Resist the urge!

I am heading in tomorrow...I need a quarantine tank (20g or a 29g) and if I can swing the extra cash I'd love to grab a 40 breeder.

I'm just going in and buying everything. I'm giving in. And I suggest that TheCrazyFishLady do the same. :D

I'm hitting on a 20 long tomorrow. Got a discounted discontinued lid waiting at another LFS.

Take the plunge... The water's warm...

They do have 20L for sale @ $20.

However, I haven't been able to get Petsmart to pricematch the Petco sale. Apparently Petco's Aqueon tanks are not similar to Petsmart's Topfin tanks and they can't do the price match.

Omg if they have 20L's in the one near me, I'll go bananas. Lol

TankMan said:
Are you sure? (message needs 15 characters)

I thought all PETCOS around the world had these sales, because no matter where you live a PETCO is still a PETCO and they all do similar sales.

Yes, they sell 20 gallon longs. I picked one up the first weekend of the sale for my brother to have a sump on a 40 breeder reef he wanted. Now he doesn't want any tanks lol! So I have the 20 long, and will be getting a 40 breeder this weekend if they have any left and breed kribs! Talk about getting money back on the tank :) I can get $2 a piece on selling the fry which is good.

Back
Top Bottom