Petsmart in Sterling virginia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barronda79

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This Petsmart has by far the largest selection of fish including african cichlids that I have ever seen. Their tanks and water are crystal clear and the people are great. Stay away from the Reston store its much smaller and tanks are filthy.

This Petsmart has by far the largest selection of fish including african cichlids that I have ever seen. Their tanks and water are crystal clear and the people are great. Stay away from the Reston store its much smaller and tanks are filthy.

Wish we had one like that in Richmond. I'm almost tempted to make the drive and check it out. Do you think fish would survive the +2 hour drive (I know it's not that far; I'm just thinking of all that NOVA traffic).

Yes the one by Target, they have a Huge selection and great tanks and clear water. You asked if they would survive two hours I would say of course. This week I ordered eight fish from Aquarium Fish: Tropical Freshwater Fish and Saltwater Fish for Home Aquariums . They survived the 28 hour trip from Los Angelas California via Fedex overnight and all arrived alive and well. So a few hours trip would be easy. Its worth the trip. Cheers!

Which one are you talking about? You tried the one on Hull st next to the Walmart in Chesterfield.

I'm in Varina so I don't make out that way too much. If you think it's a good place to shop then I'll make a special trip. I just haven't heard anout any good chain stored in the area (most of my experience has been anywhere from negative to less than ideal). Your recommendation will be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom