Ph down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He has a controller. I don't. Personally, I feel like it's a convenience item that's not necessary. IMO, I'd spend that $100 on lighting rather than blowing it on a pH controller. Once you get everything set, you don't have to mess with it until refill time anyways.

I have a couple different setups. On 1 of them, I run an MA957 Milwaukee Regulator and an SMS122 Milwaukee pH controller.

You definitely do not NEED a pH controller to run CO2.

Check out the threads that 'rook posted in post #4. They deal with the same subject and may provide you some insight.

where di you guys order your 5Ibs cylinder from.....i think i will copy mf's diffuser idea lol

just got my new filter in today.....yaaaaaa....i dont know the name but my brother has had his for about two years no problems........it 700gph looks like a live current in my tank now...

:)

now i just have to order the reg!

just ordered my drop checker and tank /reg on sunday....i wwas going to copy rooks inline reactor but do i need a diffuser if i do the diy inlinereactor

cool thanks ...ill post pics after i make it but will prob be hittin you up for questions lol.......excited for those plants .....my driftwood should be done soaking when they come YAAAAA

Back
Top Bottom