Pico 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dctpevrythng

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Setting up a Nuvo pico 4 gal. This will be my first attempt on a saltwater tank. So far just have 4lbs of live rock, 1 1/2" of live reef sand, and water has been cycling for about 4 days now. I still need to invest in a heater, stand, timers, etc... this list seems to get longer everyday. I plan on keeping this a simple reef tank with a couple of snails and a shrimp.
So for those of you that have set up something similar to this tank can you give me an idea of what kind of coral that will work well with this stock light/system? Or any ideas in general on what I should/shouldn't do?
I'm a noob?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388335928.595785.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388335982.011233.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388336019.227674.jpg

Most stock lighting will not be enough for alot of corals. Do you have any specs for what you already have.

Most stock lighting will not be enough for alot of corals. Do you have any specs for what you already have.

My lighting is the Nuvo LED skyelight clamp. The daylight is 3 x 1 watt and actinic is 2 x 0.5 watt; altogether is 4watt LED. I love the look of it with it being like a stylishly slim aluminum fixture and an intense light output.

Back
Top Bottom