plant i.d. and a question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gobluewolverines4

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me out with this new plant I got today.

ForumRunner_20130117_195229.jpg

Any ideas?
And my other question, I believe something is eating my water wisteria.. No pics currently but its pretty decimated. Look like grasshoppers came through. My stock is 2 panda cories, 2 angel fish, 2 swordtails, 5 cherry barbs, 5 tetras of some sort (red eye?) And a bristlenose albino pleco.. I was thinking it was the cories, but I have not a clue.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130117_195221.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130117_195221.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 53
Not sure on the plant but you need to pull them up, cut off the bottom inch, and replant each stem individually so its leaves are almost but not quite touching the leaves of the stems around it. Doing this allows for light and water circulation to get to the lower leaves and stems and helps keep lower leaves from dropping and stem rot from happening.

As for plant munching it could be the angels, barbs, or tetras. Or depending it could be a nutrient deficiency. A picture would help alot.

Back
Top Bottom