Planted 20 Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since the riccia was a bust I put the diy co2 back on this tank and cut the glut in half down to 5ml.

On a side note the apistogramma cacatuoides are doing very well the male is starting to color up. I have 11 of the origional 12 rummy nose tetras I have no idea when that happened one just disappeared. The dwarf gourami is happy. And the a.r. mini is growing in I actually topped the tallest one and they all have little side shoots comin up from the base of them. The Christmas moss finally started doing well but the ammania gracillis is growing but its not like it should be and dull in color it and the Christmas moss are algae magnets so I think there being choked out some. The Fl sunset crypt is doing awesome I can't belive how big it got I actually broke it into 4 plants and re planted them with the move and they haven't shown any sign of crypt melt they did start pearling when I got the co2 going yesterday. I even put the smallest one in a different tank.

That's awesome glad to hear they r doing good

Back
Top Bottom