Pleco help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Koikeeper99 said:
How long you gonna keep the plecos for then? Or are you gonna upgrade?

Oh I'm definitely going to upgrade. I just started to get into aquariums not too long ago and I didn't bother to do research for unknown reasons and I went to buy a tank at petco. I asked what fishes I should get and well I was given terrible advice soo yeah. Once my pleco out grows my 20 I'll upgrade. As for the plecos I think I'm only going to keep them for a while /:. I just don't have enough space for a tank bigger than a 55

What do you keep them with? And yeah same I went to petco they were kinda helpful I was gonna get one in a 10 gallon sadly but when I upgraded I got one they said a I need at least a 30 gallon:/......no

Koikeeper99 said:
What do you keep them with? And yeah same I went to petco they were kinda helpful I was gonna get one in a 10 gallon sadly but when I upgraded I got one they said a I need at least a 30 gallon:/......no

Just a single dalmatian Molly ):
I used to have 2 dalmatian, 2 red platy, 1 black Molly and a silver Molly but they all died because of ICH due to water quality /:
I didnt know squat about cycling soo I didn't know

Aquavic said:
Just a single dalmatian Molly ):
I used to have 2 dalmatian, 2 red platy, 1 black Molly and a silver Molly but they all died because of ICH due to water quality /:
I didnt know squat about cycling soo I didn't know

Same here about not cycling but I just got super lucky and nothing died or seemed stressed

That's good:). Right now my nitrites are going up so I'm about half way there I guess I know the nitrate conversion takes longer but it'll be worth it. The last remaining Molly is doing fine finally, it's poop is back to normal and it's pretty active. I want to put another Dalmatian but I dont want to risk it. I'll just wait unroll cycling is complete

Until* ugh I hate my phone -_-
I think my plecos are healthy enough to return to the 20, I'm going to start heat treatment.
Pictures are coming soon :)

Aquavic said:
Until* ugh I hate my phone -_-
I think my plecos are healthy enough to return to the 20, I'm going to start heat treatment.
Pictures are coming soon :)

Yeah I figured it out lol but yeah I'd love to see pics of your little guys/girls:)

image-220205853.jpg

image-3845287701.jpg

These are my awesome plecos (((:)
Sorry of you can't see the big one, it's kinda stressed because it jut came out of quarantine

Nice plecos aren't they aggressive towards each other or is that only when there bigger? An yeah can't see the big one haha but no big deal

I've never had a problem, it seems that they enjoy each others company. They never fight, but then again most fights happen during the night.

I love koi fish! They're one of my favorite but they get so big!!!!!

Aquavic said:
I love koi fish! They're one of my favorite but they get so big!!!!!

Yeah building a pond so we don't have to get rid of them because to be honest I found a two with really cool colorations haha

Back
Top Bottom