Porc Chop's Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
think imma swing by my grocery store and pick up a clam or 2 for the puffer at home. hopefully i can find mini clams

There is a type of clam smaller than the ones I feed . I have not seen them at the grocery store in the longest time so I can't remember what they are called.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

When I took the video yesterday I actually had two of them . Here they are both edited together

Thanks . Well finally after two weeks the trigger decided to come out and eat . He looks incredibly skinny so I am still not out of the woods yet but progress is progress. The Toby is back on track as far as his appetite goes.

Very nice looking video,..glad to hear things seem to be heading in the right direction again,,... How's the puffers with coral?

Thanks Dary . I hear stories of some leaving coral alone but I highly doubt it will work long term . I actually don't have coral in the tank with chop . The qt tank was my reef tank until my taotronic panel got fried so all that coral got sold off. So no first hand experience with puffers and coral . I will say that I will never attempt any coral with chop since whatever my hands put in the tank he eats or tries to eat ....... Including my fingers .

Last edited:
Well today was supposed to be a good day . Had a rough day at work and was trying to brush it off because today was the day the fish come out of the qt. Well found the Toby dead , then put the clown and trigger in and porc chop decided to have a taste and basically just broke the triggers back in one bite . I don't understand since the elibi was the same size when introduced. Not happy .

Wow...that is terrible! What kind of Trigger was it again? I'm sorry for your loss. I'm still in a funk over my loses yesterday.

Niger trigger . Sad part is it is still alive just broken . I am getting the ice bath ready to put it down now. I know he didn't want to eat it but I guess even though he ate like a pig today he was still hungry enough to have a feeding response . Sorry to hear it's not going well for you either .

Wow.. That's wild ! I would never had thought that a puffer would attack a trigger like that .., pork chop must be a lot faster than he looks.... Sorry about the loss., i guess we learn something every day

Thanks Dary. He is really fast when he thinks food is involved . I think it was just a case of mistaken identity :(

Thanks . I just drag the url and drop it in the text box. If that doesn't work you use the [url web address url ]

Beautiful as always! Besides Chop, the emperor is another favorite of mine. He's just so big and pretty! :)

They are doing very well red. The emperor and the desjardini are starting to get huge. I will try to get some new pics soon. Thanks for asking . :) oh and I forgot to add June 4th will mark the end of Mr. Chops 3rd year with me.

Back
Top Bottom