possible 55 gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so bad news petco didnt have the 55 and wont get anymore until next wednesday and ill be out of town. so im thinking 40 gallon along with my 29 gallon. stock so fas will be
1-rainbowshark
6-juli corys
1-angelfish
would the boesmans fit?

Don't put a rainbow shark in a 40-gallon. The 4 foot tank is recommended for swimming space, remember?

ah ok i didnt know if a 40 gallon would be ok or not. so what else for the bottom? maybe a bolivian or gold ram?

hmm now a schooling fish. i want to make this a different personality then my 29 gallon which is kind of an aggressive tank. i wont this one to be kind of elegant and kind of moving together if you get that. also do anubius nanas grow along a rhyozome or just get taller?

They grow along the rhizome. I just put a big school of black neons in my 55 and I think it looks awesome!

bruinsbro1997 said:
Elegant moving, slow schooling fish? Sounds like its time for some danios...maybe a giant danio?

Giant danios are just as speedy as the smaller types and are very active, they would be better suited in a 4' tank because of their size.

Oh you're getting a 40 breeder now? Sorry I'm confused the thread said 55 gallon and ya know 55's are 4 feet long...elegant schooling fish...I can't think of any but discus, and I know those aren't going to fit in your tank...sorry but most of the schooling fish I can think of aren't very graceful and elegant...

look what i found it's a 55 with EVERYTHING with a beautiful stand for 100 dollars and it's in my town
3m03oc3l15T05X45R4b6b9e9234d82d0d18f1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom