Predators and monsters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kdpuffer

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I'm getting an African tiger fish soon and am suffering a little during the wait so I figured I'd open a thread for others to show of thier monster fish and predators. Also share experiences and what not. So let's see what sort of monsters you all have. I'll post a video of the tiger fish im getting a little later.

here is a video of the tiger im getting that i took at the lfs on friday, cant wait to get this guy home

heres my black rhom(RIP little buddy)I also have an Angler and a couple triggers
4714622100_5336de4041_z.jpg

well the one in the video is going into a 45 for now then in the next few months im planning to get a bigger tank, eventually i will upgrade to a 300g for it

loving some of these post guys keep em coming that tiger fish is really cool

Bump, let's see what everyone has, this isn't limited to freshwater. I always enjoy a nice lion fish pic or vid.

i am absolutely mesmerised by the angler!!

and that african fish is a little piece of evil LOL

my predators? i have two oscars. but they do not count as predators, because of how unbelievably calm and friendly they are. they are 5in and 6in and in with two 1in dwarf flags! and 3 days ago, in with a RZ and auratus juvie with no issues whatsoever!
my OB peacock is a very very mean fish though, and if she doesnt like a tankmate she will happily kill it. so she counts :) xxx

I love the anglers...... but they crack me up because they look like they're trying to fling a big wad of snot over their shoulder...... sorry. :ROFLMAO:

I'm glad you posted the video.

Lol dude how did you get an angler fish or where did you get it from I should say.

Back
Top Bottom