Problems cycling 25gal Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If your levels in your tank are good, I don't know why they wouldn't make it. As long as you get good stock and acclimate them slowly.

Is it for ich? If you can raise the temp to 86 degrees you can kill it that way. Just raise it slowly and make sure to put an airstone in to agitate the surface for more oxygen. I don't know about the safety of Quick cure. But you can post a thread in the unhealthy fish section to see if somebody else does.

okay well i posted a new thread on this called last puzzle piece but no 1 answered but do you think im pretty tapped out in 29 gallon tank with 6 peppered corys 2 three lines and 11 endlers or do i have room for small school of tetras

I think there's room for their bio load. But do you think there is swimming room? If you do, go for it.

okay so my final stocking for 29 gallon is 11 endlers,6 neon tetra, 8 corys (2 three lined, 6 peppered), and 1 bristle nose pleco. So i guess i can restart this thread where it started out Cycling 25 gallon tank lol

from what i can see yea they actually all school together now....im having problems with my bio wheel tho it stops turning cause the filter cartrige gets clogged and there is not enough flow in there to keep it running

You might want to see if there's a build up of gunk on and around the wheel, and scrape it off. Of you still have all that extra filter media stuck in there from the old filter, it should be safe to remove that now. When there is a lot of sludge in the bottom of the filter you can rinse it. Use dechlorinated water if you can.

Back
Top Bottom