Problems cycling 25gal Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well i been doing some research on them and well it all depends on the certain temperment of the one fish you get there tempermant can really range from peaceful no care at-alls to fish murder's and just turns out i got a not so nice one

lol i just gonna do some endlers and corys and maybe some type of tetra i got rid of the paradise fish today sold him for 10xs what lfs sold for i bought him for 2.99 and sold him for 30

Post a new thread in the saltwater section- I dont have a clue about saltwater other than its alot more expensive than fw! :)

How about some neon tetras, and didn't you want a gourami? Dwarf, honey, sunset gouramis would all work. More cories, a bristlenose pleco, German blue rams, smaller rainbow species, apistogramma.

okay im having issues with high nitrates ugghh i think im over feeding tho im feedng my nine endlers to pinches of crushed up food and my corys 4 pelets twice aday is that to much

my ammonia and nitrites are zero so i dont think it was a mini cycle but my nitrates are going from 0 to +20 in 2 days so i really dont think that 9 endlers and 2 corys are over stocked so its gotta be me over feeding

Oh, sorry. I thought you said nitrites. Lol. 20 for nitrates isn't that high. You just actually have a biolod in your tank. When was the last water change? I'm lucky if I can get mine down to 30 in my tank since my tap water already has 20ppm or so. You can certainly cut the food back if you think it's too much. But 20 isn't a bad number.

well its between 20 and 40 so what you thhink the rest of my stocking should be in this tank right now i have 9 endlers and 2 corys i kinda only want slender schoaling fish besides my corys now

How are your cories doing? You should probably add a few more of them. Do you like neon tetras? I think you could have a school of them and maybe add a honey gourami, or a pearl gourami. Have you tested your tap water for nitrates? Live plants can help absorb them. But it sounds like it may be time for a water change. My tank is slightly overstocked and I have to do water changes at least every 5 days. Don't be afraid to change out 50% when you do.

i want a school of neons but how bigg? i want 8 more corys or 6 more which is best? and more endlers but how many lol i dont want any more fish that might kill my babys

might do a school of black shirts or phantoms to take up a bit of space but i not doing anything till i get it approved by some ppl with more experiance ( you guys that follow my thread lol)? is it against the rules to ask for facebooks?

I cant help you with the tropical stocking but a 20ppm nitrate is fine. You can reduce feeding or do an extra water change to bring the levels down if they bother you. Some extra fast growing plants will help too. I have no clue if its against the rules to ask for fbs but i have a few friends from this site im friends with on fb too.

Back
Top Bottom