protein skimmer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Only giving you suggestions because ive seen it firsthand numerous times and i wouldnt want anyone to go through the problems involved

i appreciate it what i think i am gonna do is get a tiny one then when it outgrows the tank perfect excuse to tell the wife we need to upgrade because she wants the tang not me lol she has the clown and now you know why she wants the tang lmao pixar is ruthless to me lol

chiclidlover81 said:
pixar is ruthless to me lol
A pain that most of us experience.
As for upgrading, pleassseee make sure you are 100% committed to an upgrade if you are getting a hippo

I agree with Huma, I think the list is perfect( negative the hippo tang, due to them being prone to ICH), as long as you are dedicated to upgrading to a bigger tank. And as long as you get them when they are juveniles. Overall, I think it's a well thought out, and will be a great tank to watch.

yea no question i told the wife as soon as tax season comes i will have something larger because i have cichlids ready to deliver fry and will need the tank so she knows she is gonna need another and alot larger

Okay, there has to be some kind of news by now, right?? Anything?

yes fully cycled looking good added pepermint shimp had two but lost one **** damsels they are out this weekend and i think i am gonna get one of my stock list i maybe the punctato butterfly lfs has one and it is eating so i am a lile less concerened :)

Back
Top Bottom