ps3 fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquandrew

Aquarium Advice Addict
anyone else on here a playstation 3 fan? black ops 2? saints row 4? my girlfriend and i cannot wait for grand theft auto 5 to come out lol

Ever heard of Ratchet and Clank? Good series IMO. I also like Little Big Planet and many sports games.

Booooo! Get an Xbox and I'll play you in black ops! :p

i have an xbox also, but don't have black ops on it :p i have mw3 and world at war on that one. lolll i have black ops on ps3 and nintendo ds, its really weird playing it on there

ratchet and clank is pretty fun, i don't have it but I've played it. little big planet is one of my favorites also, i have it on my psp.

i am also REALLY good at guitar hero lol

Hmm I own MW3, but I didn't like it so I played for a total of MAYBE 2 hours. I don't know any guns, any perks, maps.... NUFFIN! But if you want to play it together sometime I'll do it :)
Just know my KDR for black ops is MUCH better than MW3. :)

Hmm I own MW3, but I didn't like it so I played for a total of MAYBE 2 hours. I don't know any guns, any perks, maps.... NUFFIN! But if you want to play it together sometime I'll do it :)
Just know my KDR for black ops is MUCH better than MW3. :)

yeah i don't like mw3 too much either, i can never get more than 10-15 kills without dying. do you play black ops or black ops 2? I'm debating getting bo2 for xbox because I'm prestige master on ps3 and have a few friends that have it on xbox. i own on hardcore lol last week i got 40 and 8 on hardcore. i got the warthog and swarm people were getting so mad at me haha. do you have gta4? i have that on xbox

Back
Top Bottom