ps3 fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah last time i played with you your friend booted me from the lobby before the game started..... lol which is pretty funny considering i was the highest on the leaderboard out of everyone ;)

Ya im normally not on the top of the lobby leader board spm wise. But im almost always the best player in the lobby.

Almost ps4 time. I have to check in at gamestop at 6 pm . Hoping I will be able to go home and head back at 10 or so .

Almost ps4 time. I have to check in at gamestop at 6 pm . Hoping I will be able to go home and head back at 10 or so .

heck yeah I'm going to gamestop at midnight with my buddy tonight to get it. I'm not getting mine until christmas, but i sure will be playing his ;) pretty cool that you can stream live tv for free, we go through over 250 gb of data at my house because i watch netflix and hulu so much.

Nice . I'm in line now to check in . Looks like I'm 19th to get it later

have you plugged it in and played it?!?!?! i am sooo going to best buy to try out the display. i need to decide to either buy a dslr and get ps4 for christmas or vice versa ;)

Yep .Played it for a few hours . Going to look into the new features after work today . Im going to need large amounts of coffee to get me thru the day lol .

Back
Top Bottom