ps3 fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I ENVY YOU. Oh, and I forgot to tell you people that when somebody shoots me and I can't see them, I go in to Panic Mode and shoot in a circle around me.

I have MW2, Black Ops, and MW3. MW2 was amazing, Black Ops was ehh then I got amazing at it, and MW3 just downright sucks. Hardcore is my favorite and in MW2 and black ops I sniped, EVERY MAP. I got so good at it I found spots throughout each map to post up if I was discovered. I would have games with +20 kills and 1-5 deaths with just kill shots and no help from perks (usually didn't realize I had them if I was on a roll lol). I just can't find a groove with MW3 and there's too many options for crap. I miss the double claymore says of MW2 haha that was an amazing thing for a sniper. You were practically invincible if you could hold your ground.

I have MW2, Black Ops, and MW3. MW2 was amazing, Black Ops was ehh then I got amazing at it, and MW3 just downright sucks. Hardcore is my favorite and in MW2 and black ops I sniped, EVERY MAP. I got so good at it I found spots throughout each map to post up if I was discovered. I would have games with +20 kills and 1-5 deaths with just kill shots and no help from perks (usually didn't realize I had them if I was on a roll lol). I just can't find a groove with MW3 and there's too many options for crap. I miss the double claymore says of MW2 haha that was an amazing thing for a sniper. You were practically invincible if you could hold your ground.

no black ops 2? you can have two claymores on that ;) i just go crazy with submachine guns and get 10-20 kills without dying and use the dogs and swarm to get a ton of kills. all i play is hardcore. yeah i didn't get very into mw3 either. i have that on my xbox, but it hasn't been played since i got black ops 2. the only reason i still play black ops 1 is because i have the zombie map pack and love playing zombies. lol i even have black ops zombies and world at war zombies on my iphone ;)

Who has ps4 reserved? I finished paying mine off last week. :) now I just need to hurry up and wait for November 15th.

i don't have it reserved, i will probably wait until christmas and get it then. I'm so excited though, I'm not wasting my money on an xbox

honestly i like black ops 2 better because on ghosts if i play hardcore, there are a ton of people camping and i get really mad lol. all around its a great game, the campaign is pretty fun. my favorite part is extinction

Not me . I thought about picking up a ps4 copy of it this weekend but went with batman arkham origins instead

I'm a sucker for xbox. I am hoping to get one for Christmas but I probably won't. I have ghosts though for the 360. Its good, but not as good as the hype around it was.

Sorry this is a thread for people with good gaming consoles . Lol just kidding . Does cod ghosts have zombies in it? That's really the only reason I buy them.

No. It has Aliens! Its called extinction. Give it a search on youtube. Its like zombies, but you have to complete missions. Its hard to explain. Its fun though.

Just watched a few videos on it . It does look pretty fun . Might get it when I pick up the ps4 this Friday if I can afford it . I wish there were better games for the launch though . The only game I have right now is killzone shadowfall.

honestly i like black ops 2 better because on ghosts if i play hardcore, there are a ton of people camping and i get really mad lol. all around its a great game, the campaign is pretty fun. my favorite part is extinction

Lol yeah I like hard core cuz I snipe so I'm pretty good I hate regular takes a full clip to kill one guy lol def gonna give battlefield a try though cuz 3 was great just hard to play

Just watched a few videos on it . It does look pretty fun . Might get it when I pick up the ps4 this Friday if I can afford it . I wish there were better games for the launch though . The only game I have right now is killzone shadowfall.

yeah i think i decided to wait until christmas to get the ps4. for ghosts you can upgrade to the digital copy on ps4 for 10 bucks if you got it for ps3. same goes with xbox and xbox one. i really hate how they aren't backwards compatible.

Lol yeah I like hard core cuz I snipe so I'm pretty good I hate regular takes a full clip to kill one guy lol def gonna give battlefield a try though cuz 3 was great just hard to play

yeah hardcore is all i play on black ops 2 I've gone i think 48 and 7 before lol now on ghosts my k/d is barely 1.5 and its because all of the people camping. i like battlefield, i just don't like how big the maps are. i like the fast paced close combat

yeah hardcore is all i play on black ops 2 I've gone i think 48 and 7 before lol now on ghosts my k/d is barely 1.5 and its because all of the people camping. i like battlefield, i just don't like how big the maps are. i like the fast paced close combat

I just went 50:10 on hardcore team deathmatch. At nuketown. Were already friends on there i think. Chaosknight10

I just went 50:10 on hardcore team deathmatch. At nuketown. Were already friends on there i think. Chaosknight10
yeah last time i played with you your friend booted me from the lobby before the game started..... lol
which is pretty funny considering i was the highest on the leaderboard out of everyone ;)

Back
Top Bottom