Question!:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jason7894561230 said:
All im saying is that Rainbow sharks are aggresive too and be prepared for dead fish....

Word.............. :) lol

My grandma has a rainbow and he seems to mind his own business most of the time but idk I've never personally owned a rainbow. I had a RT in a community as a kid... In a 30g lol

Jason7894561230 said:
Kribensis if not kept in pairs are great in a community tank as well as the Key hole cichlids and the Aspitogrammas. They will set up a territory but they wont kill to defend it unless they have breed thats when they get super aggesive

Do you know any websites where I can order one from? I don't think any of the local LFS have them.

I think If im gonna get a shark I'm gonna put it in a different tank...their still really cool even if they are actually minnows;) lol

KeeperOfFish said:
I think If im gonna get a shark I'm gonna put it in a different tank...their still really cool even if they are actually minnows;) lol

Hey check out Denison or Redline barbs! They are awesome

dont get the cichlid get a rainbow shark!!!!!!!!!! rainbow sharks are super mega awesome

Back
Top Bottom